Discover the Leading Advantages of Modern IT Automation
This Guide Will Explain . . .
√ How IT organizations can mitigate risk and reduce TCO by 45%
√ The impact out-of-date automation tools have on the IT Resources Gap
√ Why legacy job schedulers are not designed for change
You'll also learn about ...
- The common issues organizations face with legacy job schedulers and workload automation tools.
- Why increasing IT agility, mitigating risk and reducing costs should be the deciding factors for leaving your legacy job scheduler.
- The key benefits to automated job scheduler migrations.
- 3 strategies to successfully migrate to a modern job scheduling and IT automation solution.
- A global financial services organization's automated job scheduler migration experience.
Automated Legacy Job Scheduler Migration Tools and Services
Advanced Systems Concepts’ Professional Services organization has years of experience performing automated job scheduler migrations for customers around the world and has developed proven migration methods for a variety of systems that include:
- CA Autosys
- CA Workload Manager
- Tidal Workload Automation (formerly Cisco Tidal)
- IBM Tivoli
- And More