With the explosion of data systems in most enterprises, the need to integrate and share data across systems becomes vital.
For most organizations, this means coordinating a delicate balance of processes that move data between systems. The task of orchestrating this movement, tracking and troubleshooting issues, and optimizing the use of shared enterprise resources is quite daunting.
This can be simplified with Workload Automation.
Benefits of Workload Automation include:
- Reducing errors that go along with manual handoffs
- Providing transparency within departments and across the enterprise as a whole
- Promoting ERP, BPM, BI, and other critical business initiatives
- Reducing latency time and improving job success with a rich event-driven architecture and granular date/time scheduling capabilities
- Optimizing the efficiency and speed of your workloads to deliver faster time to insight by business users
- Allowing businesses to more quickly adapt to changing needs and conditions
This shortcut guide provides CIOs, IT Managers, Enterprise Architects, and IT Operations personnel with an insightful look into the issues surrounding the scheduling and automation of jobs in heterogeneous enterprise IT environments. It provides insights into the key obstacles to overcome and provides best practices to help design and maintain the operation of mission critical tasks throughout the organization.